Bat-Dicks Bat-Dicks

OMG that was fucking hilarious! Just in time for Batman vs Superman in theaters too, still don't know if I'll go see it.

Whoa! S'been ages since I last got in touch with you. :P

BTW! since I've gained a little more experience, I was wondering if you ever needed voice actors at all for your projects! :O

I've been doing it for a while now and just wondering if you ever needed any for future projects? NO worries otherwise.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Insane hilarity

Have to say the part that got me laughing the most was the end=P and...next time you're gonna do one on Pokemon XPOSED O_O;;; best to warn those who are the same sex man otherwise...you may put'em in a trauma...kidding but yeah, you get the general idea. But overall, nice work

Wacky America Wacky America

Good work

Awesome work man, I loved Animaniacs as a little kid, definately my all time favourite cartoon of the 90s, I can always remember this one being on and I loved it, just so inspiring, sucks they don't make cartoons like these no more.

But yeah, i like what you did there, with more than just pointing at the states =P nice work indeed, been a while since I wrote a review on NG but if I was to give constructive criticism, I'd do it sensibly and there's nothing wrong here.

Anyway, again wonderful job, Animaniacs will always remain my all time favourite

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Dude!

How many weeks now has this been on front page? It's incredible! I never seen a movie stay on it's smug perch.

Anyway, this was a totally hard quiz LOL, man I need to study more.

Good job *thumbs up*

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Love the first 2 songs

Shame they weren't in it's original keys though. But ah well, doesn't really matter lol, I'm just learning chords on my guitar at the moment *shudders* with nylon strings

Virtual Guitar Tool Virtual Guitar Tool

Pretty good

Well, I'd have to say, it's pretty good that u put the notes on the side to know which one is which, I myself have taught myself to play guitar. What about you? I'm just learning chords at the moment heh, can't really get a decent tune out of it.

Animaniacs - What is on your m Animaniacs - What is on your m

Wonderful classic moment! ;)

If you're afraid to draw or write what you feel If you're afraid to draw or write what you feel

Beautiful! :')

Banjo Kazoooooie!! Banjo Kazoooooie!!

OMG!

WOW that was short but awesome, and its a remix, I love Banjo-Kazooie, I hope somebody uses this in a flash some time cos Banjo RULES!