The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Dude!

How many weeks now has this been on front page? It's incredible! I never seen a movie stay on it's smug perch.

Anyway, this was a totally hard quiz LOL, man I need to study more.

Good job *thumbs up*

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Love the first 2 songs

Shame they weren't in it's original keys though. But ah well, doesn't really matter lol, I'm just learning chords on my guitar at the moment *shudders* with nylon strings

Virtual Guitar Tool Virtual Guitar Tool

Pretty good

Well, I'd have to say, it's pretty good that u put the notes on the side to know which one is which, I myself have taught myself to play guitar. What about you? I'm just learning chords at the moment heh, can't really get a decent tune out of it.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

*flatly* great a SSB Flash

But I do like it dude, I'm just not really in the mood right now to think "whoa awesome flash" but it is great, I', just a little bit down at the moment but this game made me lighten up a little. Well done *thumbs up*

Space Ghost Quiz Space Ghost Quiz

Awesome quiz

I use to love watching Space Ghost lol it was hilarious, Moltar use to watch the Simpsons and there was one where after the break Space Ghost was playing a Sonic game lol. Wow I use to love that show, great quiz too, I remember the one where Space Ghost eats everyone lol. And the one with Brak where he's singing during the opening credit.

You deserved an overall 10 cos Space Ghost rocks!

/^^\

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

The fanmade Sonic game ever!

Love it, its better than Ultimate Sonic Flash, you can play different characters! Why, oh why didn't they think of this before on Sega etc? You're the best if tis was still new it shoulda been on front page. It's brilliant! I'm gonna love this 4eva!

Digimaks responds:

Haha! thanks!.
I thought of that idea quite a while ago- "hmm I want to try driving eggmobile and try using weapon." So this came together after testing and stuff.
I am currently building up a high speed platformer engine that can handle characters with enormous speed.
got walls, got floors and ceilings working. Now made 45 degree slant. Physics works pretty good! If I get enough time- will make Ultimate Robotnik Dels 2 with single player campaign. But chances are 50/50.

Thanks for playing!

Bart Simpson Soundboard 2 Bart Simpson Soundboard 2

that was good

Some very funny quotes there as well

Sonic Millionare Sonic Millionare

some quezzies were wrong but overall it was ace

Ace game despite a few questions, also I know a way to cheat, if u right-click on a wrong answer you can still carry on.

Elmer Fudd Soundboard Elmer Fudd Soundboard

Just got to say that...

this is hilarious, Elmer Fudd's great but not as funny as Yosemite Sam, maybe you should do more Looney Tunes soundboards, that'll be cool. You did a good job though.

South Park Dress up South Park Dress up